- Displaying the contents of the Program Data Vector:
- How I deal with temporary variables: useful naming convention, and drop with a wildcard.
- Parsing character fields: use of
WHERE - Yes, it matters: their effects on
- Forcing printed output in the event of an empty data file: when it is better to see headers and an empty report than to see nothing at all.
- A SAS macro to parse a path into its folder, filename, and extension: and how to read a SAS file given its full path.
- Parsing drug dosages: a use case for the
substr functions: another data wrangling tip.
PROC FORMAT in data munging: it's not just for reporting.
- More on
PROC FORMAT: writing formats to specific libraries; copying formats from one library to another.